Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Get an internet search engine that pays!

Okay, I want to start by saying that no one is paying me to write this post. I'm doing it because I've found earning Swagbucks to be crazy easy and because the points I earn with Swagucks can be transferred easily into something that I can actually use: Amazon gift cards.

What is Swagbucks? Basically it is a place where you can make an account for free and do little tasks to win prizes and gift cards.

When I first signed up for a Swagbucks account, I wasn't really sure what to do with it. It seemed to take a lot of effort to earn Swagbucks through their little tasks. A lot of the ways they gave to earn Swagbucks were things I thought were a big waste of time.

Then I discovered that I could download the Swagbucks toolbar and earn Swagbucks just by doing something that I was already doing anyway: internet searches. (You don't have to download the toolbar to do internet searches with Swagbucks, but I've found it makes it easier.)

When I use the Swagbucks search engine, I easily win ten or more Swagbucks every day!  Awesome, right? I mean what has Google ever given me for searching with them?

I've been using my account about one month and you can see to the right and down a bit on my Swidget how many Swagbucks I have. Every time I get 450, its worth $5 at Amazon, which is a place I already shop when I can't get things locally.

I encourage you to sign up for Swagbucks and start earning. It is totally free and you get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up. If you sign up here, I will earn points whenever you earn points up to your first 1,000.

Have you used Swagbucks before? Do you have their toolbar? If not, is this something you think you'll try?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
blog comments powered by Disqus