Thursday, February 16, 2012

Movin' on up!

Some exciting things have been happening for my blog lately!

  • I became a .com - In order to present a more professional appearance, I spent the $10/year it takes to buy and maintain my own domain name system (DNS). I've noticed a definite increase in search engine hits with the new DNS so I'd say its been worth it so far.

  • I have a new home at Thrifty and Green - Although they aren't quite done adding the artistic stuff, if you go there you'll see that my content is up and running. Don't worry. I'll still be here too. Now I'm just in two places at once. :)

  • I have a new logo - My husband worked hard and made me a wonderful logo. Don't you think it looks SO fabulous? I really, really love it!

    • I have a TON of guest post invitations - In addition to writing for my blog, I've been getting lots of invitations to do guest posts for other bloggers and sites. I even have one invitation to be a recurring contributor to a site! I'll let you know the details as soon as they are finalized. 

    As always, thank you so much for reading my blog and for your continued support. I love sharing frugal living advice with you and I will be back to doing that soon, but I just had to take a minute to share all these wonderful changes. I hope you don't mind.

    What do you think of the changes?

      3 comments:

      1. I LOVE your new logo!!! Congrats on all of your hard work!!! I'm so excited for you.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. That message was from me Elizabeth . I could only get anonymous to work for me on profile???

          Delete

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
      blog comments powered by Disqus