Friday, March 16, 2012

Giving Time 4 Learning a Try

Since some of my readers have heavily endorsed Time 4 Reading AND since Homeschool Buyer's Co-op is doing a free 30 day trial, I've decided to give it a try! We'll be starting it today!


I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

This week we've done lots of projects around the house including cleaning up the yard and laying new tile in the bathroom! I'll fill you in on all the details next week. Have a great weekend!

If you homeschool, do you use an on-line or boxed curriculum?  Have you ever tried Time 4 Learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
blog comments powered by Disqus