Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye Review

In researching fluoride, I came across Dr. Ellie's website. She explained the differences between natural occurring fluoride and synthetic fluoride (the kind that is a byproduct of pesticides). I had never understood that about fluoride before and so I continued to read her website, hoping to learn more.

So, I wrote to Dr. Ellie and ask her to send me a free copy of her book, "Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye", in exchange for an honest review on my blog. Her book claims that with the proper oral health regime you can actually eliminate your need for a dentist completely! This program claims it can do things like repair cavities. I was very intrigued and excited to learn from a professional especially after my baking soda toothpaste disaster.


Dr. Ellie immediately wrote me back and said the book was on its way. When I received her package, I couldn't believe it! She sent me the book as well as everything else I would need for her program! I was blown away and excited to get started!



I learned so much from this book about dental health! Its a very interesting read!

After using the program for almost two months, I have to say that I love it! I think Dr. Ellie's program has totally strengthened my tooth enamel  and made my teeth whiter and stronger. I no longer have tooth sensitivity of any kind and I know it is the result of this program! I'll definitely continue to use this system.  I have no doubt that Dr. Ellie's system is frugal--especially since she tells you how to repair your own cavities and avoid needing most dental work altogether! Amazing!






3 comments:

  1. Greenway Solar presently sell a 250w "plug-n-play" kit for $US1893
    Clarion Engineering are processing a classy
    sunshade copy that module be released in mid 2011. Energy supply
    is no longer left up to chance in Rancho Bernardo where deficits in electricity that happen during power outages are made up by solar
    energy produced both by the panels on the roofs, and panels out on solar farms.
    There are many different types of solar fountains to enjoy and adorn your landscape.


    My webpage :: Solarstrom

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this weblog is magnificent i love studying your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You understand, many persons are
    looking round for this information, you can help them greatly.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage get followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I every time emailed this website post page to all my friends, as if like to read it next my friends will too.



    Also visit my web site :: blog writing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
blog comments powered by Disqus